phase 1: Revenue Growth Methodology
- Revenue growth can be systematic….
- Understanding which levers to pull, in what order, to grow revenue can be confusing. Which inputs lead to which outputs? For example, a change to the product road map can require a change to the lead generation program and an alteration to the sales compensation plan. A change to the sales strategy can require the need for a new breed of sales person, and thus, a new HR strategy. And so it goes.
- Without a revenue growth methodology keeping each function in strategic alignment, revenue goals get missed.
- Corporate Strategy- objectives, competition, and advantages.
- Product Strategy- portfolio, road map, pricing, profitability, messaging.
- Marketing Strategy- brand, campaigns, and budgets.
- Sales Strategy- organization, territories, quotas, compensation.