PHASE 4: PROSPECTING
Getting access to high-value buyers is the most critical activity a sales person can do. Having a repeatable process to gain access makes you less reliant to marketing and removes risk from your revenue plan. The ability to gain access at scale will have a drastic impact on your new business production.
- You know what your buyer wants from you when they are early in their decision process.
- You know the programs you need to implement to generate leads (social selling, referrals, off-line prospecting, etc.).
- You know which resources the Sales team needs when executing the prospecting processes.
- You know how you are going to get the Sales team to adopt their prospecting programs.
- You have made the prospecting process easy to execute with the use of technology.
- You actively track metrics that indicate the success and/or failure of your prospecting process.
- You have training programs in place that continuously provide new prospecting methods for the team.
- Event success or failure is assessed by how many qualified leads are generated.
- Incentive-based referral programs successfully generate revenue-generating leads for the sales team.
- Your sales team has been enabled with a relationship management process that allows them to reach new buying centers within existing accounts.
- Relationship Management Process
- Referral Generation Program
- Social Selling Execution Plan
- Prospecting Activity Standards
- Event Execution Plans
- Instructor Training Guides