PHASE 14: SALES TECH STACK
- You have itemized all systems and services within your sales tech stack and integrated them with each other and with other critical systems outside of sales.
- You actively track utilization rate of the critical sales technology systems in which you have invested.
- Your sales technology tools are viewed as beneficial by the sales team.
- Sales Operations and Sales have agreed on the most important objectives of your sales technology strategy.
- Your current sales tech stack enables you to automate your compensation administration.
- Your current sales tech stack enables you to streamline your order management process.
- Your current sales tech stack enables you to effectively support your channel partner community.
- Your data is maintained on a regular basis and monitored for data cleanliness.
- You have an agreed upon method to rate the success of your company’s sales technology strategy to achieve these objectives of the sales group.
- The chosen technology is positively impacting the sales performance at your company.
- Sales Systems Assessment
- Value and Usage Assessment
- Data Cleanliness Plan