PHASE 13: REVENUE ENABLEMENT
Provide the right content at the right time to the field. Improve productivity per head by providing the tools that make the Go-to-Market team more effective. Design learning programs that are sustainable and scalable to keep up with the ever-changing market.
- Your entire go-to-market team (Marketing, Sales, Customer Success, Customer Experience) is enabled (i.e. Revenue Enablement) with tools that deliver all desired business outcomes.
- You have finalized a Revenue Enablement document that outlines the what, how, why, when, and where of the Revenue Enablement team.
- The Revenue Enablement budget and organizational chart are built effectively enough to support the entire sales organization.
- You are able to measure a direct correlation between Revenue Enablement and increased productivity rate (i.e., revenue per head) of the sales team.
- You assess your sales team annually against a standard set of capabilities and accountabilities.
- Sales tools such as use cases, case studies, and battlecards are continuously refreshed to reflect the latest products and customer success stories.
- Ramp-to-productivity timeline continues to be shortened as a result of your Revenue Enablement initiatives.
- Your training programs are digitized and constantly refreshed to keep up with the changing needs of the sales team.
- A coaching methodology is followed by all sales management which has led to improved performance of your sales team.
- You have rolled out a certification program that enables high performers to advance through the sales org.
- Revenue Enablement Charter
- Revenue Enablement Org Design
- Onboarding Program
- Sales Skills Assessment
- Content Development Process
- Sales Playbooks
- Sales Training Program
- Certification Process
- Coaching Methodology