PHASE 12: SALES OPERATIONS
Allows you to automate non-selling tasks and provide the right data at the right time to make the right decision.
- Sales operations has a clear charter and is viewed as a key strategic function within the sales org.
- The sales operations team has a clear annual planning rhythm which provides coverage/territory data, headcount recommendations, and compensation plans before the new year starts.
- You have a data management plan and reporting structure that provides actionable insights to sales leadership on a regular or ad hoc basis.
- Sales dashboards are embedded into your CRM system and have been created using live data feeds.
- You follow a disciplined process for managing and reporting sales pipeline status.
- You follow a disciplined process for managing and reporting sales forecast status.
- A deal desk has been established where sales management can develop and execute win strategies customized for individual accounts.
- Selling time has increased because of current Sales Operations programs.
- Sales leadership has confidence in your forecast accuracy rate which enables better decision-making.
- You have a reliable quote to revenue process (includes sales, ops, finance, legal, etc.).
- Sales Operations Charter
- Data planning & Reporting Structure
- Pipeline & Forecast Management Process
- Deal Desk Process
- Quote to Revenue Process
- Sales Operations Department Organization Design