phase 6: development
A sound go-to-market strategy provides clarity of direction to your employees and to the market you serve. A clear vision of the future dictates strategic decision-making. Values that define how each individual should behave will have a positive impact on morale and performance. This ultimately leads to a positive brand image, engaged employees, and a superior customer experience.
- You have defined the driving force and philosophies behind why your company exists.
- You have a clear vision of what your company ultimately wants to achieve.
- You have stories of employees who are inspired by the company vision.
- You have a documented set of values that dictate your rules of engagement within your company.
- Your values are integrated into how you hire and manage through your Talent Strategy.
- You have defined how you plan to serve your Buyers.
- When your Buyers wear your company name, they understand what it symbolizes.
- Your products live up to your brand promise.
- Your company-wide objectives are specific, measurable, achievable, relevant, and time bound.
- The objectives of your functional strategies are aligned with your corporate objectives.
- Mission Statement
- Future Vision Definition
- Values List and Definitions
- Brand Definition
- Documented Corporate Strategy & Objectives