phase 2: monitoring and collection
Insights must be collected from the right places to be relevant. With the right methodology and data management plan, insights can be tracked and prioritized. This provides a baseline set of facts to enable management to make the right decisions for the future.
- You have a defined insights collection methodology.
- There is a collection cadence whereby innovations are collected and curated on a schedule basis.
- Your defined insights collection methodology is consistently utilized.
- You store insights collected in a centralized database.
- You actively monitor, and curate collected insights to maintain clean sets of data.
- A tagging system and naming convention are consistently applied to all collected and stored insights.
- A tagging system is relied upon to curate the insights collected. (i.e. invalid ideas are eliminated)
- It is simple for individuals to submit ideas and competitive insights to the Market & Competitive Intelligence team.
- Qualitative insights (not numbers driven) are collected through interviews and observations.
- Quantitative insights are collected that are statistical in nature such as Net Promoter Score (NPS).
- Insights Collection Methodology
- Insights Database
- Cleanliness Plan
- Insight Tagging Standards