phase 6: account based marketing
Mass marketing tactics do not work for companies that need to focus on a small number of high-value accounts. Traditional “spray and pray” approaches will not attract these valuable accounts. For companies that live and die by the big deal, a focused marketing approach is critical. Only highly-targeted, customized content will provide the insights to compel accounts like these to buy your solutions. As a result, these accounts are easier to obtain, retain, and grow.
- You have segmented your accounts (customers and prospects) into rankings, best to worst, on revenue potential and propensity to buy.
- For each of your prioritized accounts, you have complete contact records for each Buyer and Influencer.
- You develop rich insights specific to each of your prioritized accounts to enable your marketing and sales teams to be highly relevant and personalized.
- You convert your rich insights into content and messaging and personalize it for each Buyer and Influencer.
- You have aligned you’re A-Player, higher-cost resources with your highest value accounts.
- You will make, or miss, your revenue goal based on a few big deals throughout the year.
- You deploy a land and expand sales strategy inside your most important accounts.
- Your current demand generation efforts consistently generate significant revenue that can be directly attributed to these programs.
- The Customer Lifetime Value (CLTV) of your key/strategic/named accounts is at least twice that of a typical account.
- You deploy an omni-channel marketing approach with your prioritized accounts that require a remarkable Customer Experience (CX).
- Account Based Marketing (ABM) Strategy
- ABM Process and Infrastructure
- ABM Roles & Responsibilities
- ABM Marketing Operations Systems
- Sales Operations Systems